E&M Management, LLC
E&M Management, LLC: A History
Rick Morsovillo moved to Springfield, Missouri in 1993 to start his first company. As a tribute to his lineage, Rick combined his mother’s maiden name (Edwards) and his family name (Morsovillo) together and came up with E&M Management. In order to facilitate the growth that Rick had envisioned, he set up E&M Management, LLC to be a “holding company” for his successful startups.
Today, E&M Management, LLC continues to pursue quality and excellence through its collection of companies: Source Technology Group, and TeleChoice.
E&M Management, LLC: A Committed “Solutions First” Administration Firm
Here at E&M Management, LLC we offer a number of strategic solutions for developmental consultation and business administration services. These specializations include:
- Business to Business Sales
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
- Customer Service
- Collections/Accounts Receivable Management
- Full Service State and Federal Government Contract Management (GSA, DOD eMALL, CMAS, TXMAS, and so on)
- Government Contractor sub-type Certification (8a, 8m/WOSB, HubZone, etc)
- Script Development for “in-house” marketing or sales
- Appointment Setting
- Full Service Order Processing
- Commercial center Analytics Research and Development
- Payment Processing
- Distributorship Status for an extensive variety of durable/non-durable goods
We are an organization committed to development through detailed productivity measures and general item diversification. Additionally, we seek organization-wide development as we partner with our clients. It is our intention to function as a “One-Stop Shop” for all of your business management needs. Should you need a service not listed above, contact us to discuss a competitively priced, custom-tailored solution.